Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Glenn Beck i'll be gone for a while

Hello Xeno long time no see. I hope you guys remember me as I remember a lot of you. I just thought i'd let you guys know that i wont be on very much anymore. I started making new friends and with school and the weekends I don't have very much time to get on anymore. I just wanted to thank all of you at Xeno for being with me over the year and even though a lot of you hated me, you gave me something to do when i was feeling down. Its been a few months since ive gotten on CSS but i still think about you guys a lot. Even though i probably wont be on as much anymore anytime I'm free I'll try to be on. I especially want to thank Duckii Jr for being my friend on this server along with Snackbar Blue Raja and all the other people who decided not to hate me.

Love you guys and wish you all the best in your very long lives

Glenn Beck (Jimmy)

P.S If smoker is reading this I hope your anger towards me has cooled off but if not sorry

Well kinda sucks to see that you are not going to be on very much. Glad you are making new friends though that's a great thing. You will always remain a friend of mine Jimmy. Don't forgot to gimme a message whenever you decide to get back on and stuff. And thanks for being a good friend to me. Don't worry about Smoker..some people take a very long time to forgive others. "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." Also, your very welcome. I try not to hate anyone even the people that get me very depressed and stuff. I am a lover not a hater. Anyways, good luck in school! I get out in like 2 weeks. See ya on sometime.

:loyal: