Sign in to follow this  
RedstoneOre

[The Big One]South Park/Family Guy?

The debate that has plagued the universe for years; which is more deserving of the title of funnier cartoon?

Family Guy

or

South Park?

Keep it clean and take into account a number of things; such as controversy, other things by the creator(s), creation date etc.

kgo.

Im pretty sure Futurama and American dad are better than both. South park is > family guy, but only by a small margin of poop jokes.

Shows like Futurama and American Dad require a more intelligent person to understand some of the jokes, not much but there still is a difference. They are extremely well written like shows like 30 Rock, The Colbert Report, and the Daily Show, the only difference being that they are real life.

Futurama is better than American Dad though. It basically goes Futurama, American Dad, South Park, and then Family Guy. The Simpsons doesnt count because its older than the internet. (just kidding).

Im pretty sure Futurama and American dad are better than both. South park is > family guy, but only by a small margin of poop jokes.

Shows like Futurama and American Dad require a more intelligent person to understand some of the jokes, not much but there still is a difference. They are extremely well written like shows like 30 Rock, The Colbert Report, and the Daily Show, the only difference being that they are real life.

Futurama is better than American Dad though. It basically goes Futurama, American Dad, South Park, and then Family Guy. The Simpsons doesnt count because its older than the internet. (just kidding).

Futurama is awfully boring, Idk what they were attempting with it, just some over the top "whatever-we-wanted-to-be-on-the-simpsons-but-we-couldnt-add-because-its-just--odd-or-not-that-funny", or at least that's how i see it, it's just boring.

and for american dad, i'll say its pretty much the same thing a forced copy of family guy with poor results.

Futurama is awfully boring, Idk what they were attempting with it, just some over the top "whatever-we-wanted-to-be-on-the-simpsons-but-we-couldnt-add-because-its-just--odd-or-not-that-funny", or at least that's how i see it, it's just boring.

and for american dad, i'll say its pretty much the same thing a forced copy of family guy with poor results.

I concur. American Dad and Family Guy are extremely similar; and Futurama is better than the both, but South Park is better overall. Also, American Dad and Futurama does NOT require higher intelligence of any kind.

american dad is a lot funnier than family guy simply because they dont use cutaway gags, and they have political humor in it as well which is funny if u understand it

think of american dad like The Office, with a good script and jokes that u have to figure out yourself, and family guy as The Big Bang Theory, where a studiio audience tells u when to laugh

South Park, just that because its ridiculously stupid funny, like one of those laughing moments when someone takes a shit in their pants gasping like fucking survival moments and sweating like a tsunami waterfall after running across 10 meters.

Ready for this... Now im as funny as south park! :P

You've never seen an episode of south park before have you?