Sign in to follow this  
laith

Some advice

Hey guys, sorry I have not been on too often but shit has gone down the drain. However it is starting to go back up. After my mother passed away I considered suicide but here I am. I just didn't do anything but sleep for 2 months. But I'm back and have been for about a month. I need a bit of advice....

In my school we have some stupid iPad program where everyone is given an iPad. Jerks lock people's iPads all the time. However, in my AP U.S. History class, some kid locked another kid's iPad. When the kid went to snitch and the teacher asked who it was, the ass who did it blamed it on me.... I have no idea what to say or do... I am facing a 3HR detention which will surely go on my record and will diminish my chances of going to a good university. I really need some advice as what to do. Thanks ahead, laith

u could tell the teacher to search for ur fingerprints on the kids ipad, unless uve touched it before, u shouldnt have to worry about anything, and the kid who did it will have left fingerprints on it. if that doesnt work, say u were threatened with physical violence by the kid who did it, and that u were scared for ur life or that ud get hurt, ull prob get the police involved and the kid might shit his pants and/or deny it, which is what he'll likely do

Thanks for the advice, but I was already humiliated in front of the class. I already am made fun of constantly for being arab & muslim. However, this kid told his friend to be "witnesses" of me doing it. The teacher is some 30 year old jock who is pathetic as a AP class. But do you have any idea what it will cost to get a finger print done?

not sure exactly, maybe 20-30 bucks or so (best guess), u could notify the police about it and make it known that u mean business and that ur not gonna let the ones who did it get away, considering the circumstances with the possible tarnishing of ur record, i dont see why the police wouldnt help u out, make sure u havent touched the ipad though, and that no one else touches the ipad, or else it would be compromised and the ppl might get off

Alright, thanks so much. I really don't care weather people believe me or not, I'm known to be quite honest. I don't lie or give bull. The only way I would ACTUALLY talk to the police is if I was given a detention.... I just don't want trouble... Thanks for your advice again