Sign in to follow this  
netexx

Take this 100% Seriously!

Hey guys, Its Pasha aka neteX, your one most wanted and hated person on the server. ( True! 100% )

Now I didnt come here to waste your time for you to read this Im going to make this short and quick.

First I wanted to say sorry for the fuck up the last last chance I was given, it was my own fault , my anger released accidently, but hey it happens.

Also sorry for getting mad at you Rabid ( I know you are reading this ) for trolling you after I got banned.

I still count you as a friend, and never used you to get back into xG that was a lie.

To all the mods, admins, DLs.. everyone, really sorry for trolling here, I was an immature little bitch that just pissed you guys off everyday and you got sick of it.

I feel you guys now, Im truly sorry, I didnt come here to ask for any chances, or post ban protests, I came here to find Kelly because her account got hacked again, and she was the only one that talked to me after I got banned.

If someone tells me where she is thank you, Im lucky somehow I got unbanned on forums.

But yeah like I said I wont post any ban protests, or annoy you guys on the forums, or troll whatever, Im done with that, its the past. Sorry to bother you guys.

once again sorry~

<3 neteX

- If i had a chance to go back and fix this all I would do it.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Feel free to troll me, critizie me, and make fun of me, I deserve it , and I deserve the perm ban punishment.

Im just saying, I fucked them all up, and I wont get anymore I understand, But does anyone know how I can find kelly's new steam?

no idea where she is, all i know is that a flame war is coming so ima close this thread, i doubt anyone knows where she is though seeing as how she just up and left

-sealed away in the last great time war