Sign in to follow this  
Salt

More Mods with Scrim Server Powers

Recently In-House scriming has seem to become quite popular among the xG community. The only problem is that we seem to have troubles finding people with the admin powers to host it. People constantly have to go ask Trif and Billy Mays if they want to scrim just because we need them to host it. I hate to be a burden on them and I don't see it being too much of an issue to give a couple more people admin powers on the scrim server. It could even be the #2 scrim server just incase the main xG scrim team is doing a non-inhouse scrim. I am having a lot of doing scrims and I think others are too. Just thought it'd be nice if we could do it without having to burden some of the scrim admins.

New Rules for Scrim 2 Server:

The first player to join T or CT team will receive the following temporary admin package for just that one map:

Change Map

Set Configs

This will allow them to Live On 3 without the need to find someone with additional admin powers (all 12 of us) for the scrim 2 server. The scrim 1 server will remain the same.

New Rules for Scrim 2 Server:

The first player to join T or CT team will receive the following temporary admin package for just that one map:

Change Map

Set Configs

This will allow them to Live On 3 without the need to find someone with additional admin powers (all 12 of us) for the scrim 2 server. The scrim 1 server will remain the same.

Oh thank god. Thanks :) this is really great update

Sign in to follow this