Sign in to follow this  
ShakeNBake

Unpopular opinion : Leavers

So, I feel like i'm the only one who thinks this way, after reading a lot good number of posts from people re-joining, so I have to ask. It can be a shitty situation when someone leaves, doubly so when they're a good friend to a bunch of people, but I guess I start to wonder about how loyal people are towards the clan and if that's going to have a part to play in how mature someone's going to act in-game.

The way I see it is that as people become more and more comfortable within the community, there's a chance to have less and less of a grasp on the fact that they need to keep a certain level of respect towards others, members of xG or not, and I think that people just casually leaving and rejoining can increase that chance. And I say this based on what i've seen. Some people will act like they're "cool" enough to just not give a damn and act like a douche to others because enough people would vouch for them if ever there was an issue with their behaviour. This is either towards rule breaking or disrespecting others.

And no, im not saying that everyone is going to do this. I'm just saying that i've seen it happen and it doesnt seem like a lot of people notice it.