Sign in to follow this  
Salt

Minecraft Factions Server Rules

*************WORK IN PROGRESS*************

GRIEFING

Griefing is ALLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS Do not expect any mods or admins to protect you from griefing. This is a faction server and your stuff will be destroyed if you do not protect it. If you are getting griefed then it is your personal problem and you need to find a way to fix it. If it's getting help from friends or something then do it. Do what it takes to get back your land. Don't take it personally and have fun.

Hacking/Third Party Tools

Strict no tolerance policy. If you are caught then you will be banned from the Factions sever. The server is supposed to be fun for ALL and hacking does not make it fun for those who are getting steamrolled by a hacker. If you think someone is hacking then you need to get some form of proof.

Disrepect/Slander

Disrepecting is not going to be tolerated. There is a difference between you and a friend joking around with you each other and you verbally assaulting someone. Don't do it. You will be kicked/temp banned/perma banned if caught doing it. Another part of disrespect is slandering. If you think a person is hacking then you need to get proof and post it on the forums. You getting killed because you were outplayed/outgeared is not a hack. Get proof post it on the forums. Do not spam chat with "_______ is a hacker." Just because he is killing you does not make him a hacker. And if he is killing you and you know he is not hacking you still cannot berate him with insults. Less QQ and more pew pew. Don't sit and bitch about or at the person that killed you. Excessively doing this will result in a kick/temp ban/perma ban. Have fun and be competitive without being disrespectful to others.

Advertising/Spamming

No Advertising is allowed. This goes for everything from other sites/servers to Mod Apps or Apps join xG. NO ADVERTISEMENT OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED. Kick/Temp Ban/Perma Ban. Do not spam chat with anything. You will be warned but if you continue to spam then it will result in kick/temp ban/perma ban.

So I've been working on this for 30 minutes and getting tired (have work tomorrow) so I'll add the rest tomorrow and stuff. This still needs approval from @@silence @Aegean!and is not official until then. Plugin commands will be added and again this will all be done ASAP. If you see anything that you think needs to be added then feel free to commit. I welcome help with open arms and forget lots of things until it is in the moment. I don't want to be adding rules out of the blue and want the full list of rules to be done before the server goes live. Please add your suggestions so that I can add them to the Rules.