Sign in to follow this  
commander2131

'{CS} Bob Dole Unban

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:25434535

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:'{CS} Bob Dole

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):I spammed "Bob Dole" along with a bunch of other people of the same name. It was a group ban. etc etc

Why should you be unbanned?:Its been about a year and was wondering if i could have a second chance, your jb server seems pretty fun.

You "spammed" ? Did you racism.. Or what? If you can find us the actual reason why you were banned it might help a little.

LOL I remember you. Played with you on surf about a year a go. +1 to get unbanned he's a nice guy and idk why he would of gotten banned. Everyone should deserve a 2nd chance

It was Silence just being Silence. It says he was community group banned because Silence had to choose some reason lol. You can see after it says the community group ban "(I hate Bob Dole)" So yeah it was just a random pointless ban lol. :calm:

@@bees WE LET NETEX HAVE LIKE 16 CHANCES! THAT'S RIGHT I BROUGHT HIM UP. YUP.

Well, long story short, a whole server of people were in a uproar over my name, and everyone changed their name to mine and went around on servers spamming and trolling. they asked me to join a group and join them, i did it once, and it was on xg. they gave Bob Dole a bad name. And that link isnt me, its one of the other guys. Mine is and always has been '{CS} Bob Dole. And i remember duckiijr a bit :O long ass time ago.