Sign in to follow this  
Zoidberg

CT Banned?

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26647344

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: [xG] Dr. Zoidberg

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): N/A

Why should you be unbanned?: Because im a pretty good warden, i dont free kill, i always follow the rules, and i dont know why i was CT Banned. Also, bieng a CT is one of the main reasons i play on that server, so please unban me! So if you cant unban me, can you atleat tell me why i was banned?

you were ct banned because you went into the cage to chase someone in vents got knifed and freekilled two t's unless i ****ed up because that day was crazy.

Sounds like fun! Well, I trust ssully, he's a great admin from what I see. Zoidberg, I think that you can get unbanned, but I recommended staying clear from CT even if you are unbanned. Take a break from CT for a while and enjoy the rebelling. Check out xG: R by Aegean!

Heh forgot about that! I only see Aegean on that's why.

[xG:R] is by Rabid_Turtle, Never. Aegean is co-owner of the subclan.

Anyway, Zoidberg is cool and we all make mistakes.

Yeah, i chased after the 2 Ts that ent in the vent, but i got trapped in a corner and some guy tried to stab me so i shot him and ended up killing someone else with him so my bad.

I totally get that... I was run-sniping once, and was aiming for a guy who just killed a ct. Just as I click the mouse, some nooby T walks right in front of the scope! heh let's just say !boom was used.