Sign in to follow this  
ssully101

RPG surf

Should RPG surf be changed to reg surf  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should RPG surf be changed to reg surf

I and many other would like to see RPG surf changed into just a regular surf server that wouldn't need so many admins to watch it and it would be funner.

NO! NO! NO NO NO NO! RPG Surf makes everything better and fun. Sure it gives an edge to those players who took more time to play and upgrade the bonuses. But RPG Surf makes it much more interesting. I loved how Fire Pistol and Bouncy Bullets was taken out and I think it should be done with Frost Pistol. Plus with the admin problems just add more that actually play on the server not just those that show up once in a while, meaning give admin for only that server and for those that have really put in the time to that server (though there are some that have high hours and are inactive). The biggest challenge I think we face in RPG surf is the spawn killing portion. Every time I'm on it you will always see a spawn killer you can never miss it.

so your saying if you get right on level 0 against all the other players and are inexperienced you get to eat ****? and how is it more interesting when your limited to playing on combat maps.

What we should do is change 'RPG Surf DM' to just 'RPG Surf' and just integrate skill based maps (ie. Fruits) into it. There should be a script to remove the guns, and if anyone wants this to happen, remove the points (ie. Long Jump) just for that map. Its possible to work things out with DM and skill maps.

I like how I was the only one to say No.