Sign in to follow this  
LostCause

Attention All!

I have recently been hacked after falling for a derp website if you recieve a Message from me teling you that you can get free games on steam DO NOT CLICK THE LINK Its is a Hoax a scam the guy steals your Email and Steam account.

I have already recovered my email account and have found out the guy is a man from Tunesia and is doing this scam and tricking people into giving the there steam information and then steals there credentials, Luckily i dont save my credentials on there so im sure im safe with that i am trying to recover my account as fast as i can and to let you know this is a scam and do not fall for it. I fell for it because the guy Hacked MuLLins account and goes around sending meassages to the people on his friends list. It will keep getting bigger and bigger so do not fall it i am telling you! Goodbye i hopefully with return soon. I feel so retarded for falling foor that. I am sorry.

Oh mah gawd! Thats awful. Lol, I don't fall for those anyway. I've been tricked on youtube before though. iF YOU WANT TO BE A YOUTUBE ADMIN COMMENT TO ME AND I'll GIVE YOU THE LINk