Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Facebook

Alright guys... With this post I'll stop spamming the chatbox (maybe) and I'll stop spamming Steam...

I just want to make everyone aware that, yes, we have a Facebook page: Xeno Gamers

If you use Facebook please "like" it and share it with your friends.

I've added a lot of content and I will continue to add content and keep it active. There's a few contests and challenges up there now but I promise that there will be more Facebook-only contests and Facebook-only content once it gets afloat.

If you have any screenshots or videos you'd like to submit, or if there's anything else you'd like to see added, email it to [email protected]

And, if you haven't already, enter the Facebook Cover Photo contest at Contest: Facebook Cover Image

I'm also working on an app that (hopefully - no promises) will give you the ability to browse the forums from Facebook, receive Facebook updates about your friends posts on the forums, and update you on their in-game status.

Finally, I have also created a QR Code. Scanning this image on a phone or tablet will bring you to the forums. Feel free to spam it or print stickers!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_13.png.e926ae07db2c43b5cadf4b0120417e52.png

kthxbye

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_13.png.ca9218e851f52311aa030b791d9d1107.png