AznPikachux3

low on population?

Normally we get 30+ people in jailbreak mid day and about 10 people in rpg surf but most of the times jailbreak bhop, minigames, deathrun, etc. is empty. We need to find a way to have more people enter our servers like a server event or something. Please +1 or -1 if you agree with me or disagree. I only want our servers to be as full as the servers were when i first saw xG.

well obviously i would love to have more players on all of the xg servers i +1 the idea of having an event being held to draw more people into the servers.

Normally we get 30+ people in jailbreak mid day

yea we do and we also get that on a night time no?

yes we do get them on night time but only about 15 max and that is only on jb at night time there is about 0 ppl on any other servers unless i get friends to come with me to bhop minigames surf etc.

Well I would have to say a majority of our users are Located in the United States and in Canada. It's only normal for people to be asleep or at work in the late night or early morning. No reason to fret.

We do use Operation: Populate. I'll be making Operation: Populate pushes on Facebook as well once that population grows.

Population events have been done before and that's just a momentary thing.

Deathrun used to be populated before, mainly because there were people that constantly played there that dragged other's, like Duckii and TheRageWay, I like DR but i can't do this because i don't have a mic and i don't give a fuck.

The thing is that there are few people that actually like War3,Surf DM, DR, Bhop etc...I always join this servers when i see someone in, but that just ain't enough.

I think all perm bans made 6 months ago (maybe longer) and before that should get unbanned.

Its a risk yes, but if you see the block logs Xeno Gamers there are people trying to join who got banned for many months ago.

Minigames? Jailbreak? Empty? Ha, there was 30+ people on both of them yesterday.

yea but that is only a few times a month and i want all the servers to be jam packed not just minigames and jailbreak

I think all perm bans made 6 months ago (maybe longer) and before that should get unbanned.

I agree with that but instead of 6 months in the past it should be those who didn't mass free kill to a certain amount of people.