Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Facebook

As some of you know I now have admin on the xG Facebook page and I'm putting in a good effort to get it amped up.

If you're not a fan of our Facebook page, please "like" it at www.facebook.com/xgrepresent

Here's some of the stats of the page to give you guys an idea:

Total likes: 65 (was 50, up 25% from 1 week ago)

Total friends of fans (all the unique friends of those 65 people): 19,777 (up 23.5% from 1 week ago)

User engagement (number of people talking about our page): 28 (up 133% from 1 week ago)

Total reach: 1,015 (up 1852% from 1 week ago)

That Total Reach number is where YOU CAN HELP. Every time you like or comment on one of xG's post your friends see it and gives them the opportunity to interact. Facebook, and social media in general, is HUGE and can really help any organization.

I've been admin on there for less than a week and I've already put in a lot of work. It's my goal to make a least 2 posts a day to give you and your friends and opportunity to interact. I'm also always looking for screenshots, videos, and other content to upload.

Facebook can be a great tool for us to draw attention to the servers, our clan, and hopefully drive registrations and donations.

Again, please "like" our page at www.facebook.com/xgrepresent

If you have any content you'd like to share on our page from any of our servers email them to [email protected] I will note your steam name to credit your contribution only if you request it at the time of submission.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Great job McNeo! Keep it up man ^_^

And I see the forums up top is a little set up like facebook with the messages, notifications, and friend requests which I am loving! :3

I shared it, but no one liked it D:

Not. A. Single. One. ;w;

But I really appreciate the amount of Effort McNeo puts into this clan, it's rather enjoyable. I dunno why so many people hate him. Oh, they hate him because he's one of the few people who mod/admin JB and actually do their job.