Sign in to follow this  
TobytheSlave

Toby the Slave

so this is like my third post, my other posts were derps or minor mistakes that caused my thread to not be active. anyway, im going to repost my previous thread and see if you guys can trust me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THIS

i wanna say something before you make your decision. Now, we all have a tendency to accept or to not accept one in a minority (xG). When i first started playing on servers, i had no idea what i was doing i was one of those people that didnt have a mic and didnt know how to play.

And you if you think about it, no one is gonna learn how to play xG jailbreak just by reading the MOTD, you can learn it this way, but think about what we do ingame, we have slang and skills that combined with jailbreak and the rest of counter-strike. I was motivated to learn everything that i know from jailbreak. how to surf, how to bhop, how to rebel, how to be a better player in general. it took me a while to learn the basics

i dont know about anybody else, but one thing that stresses me is newcomers. the main reason i stress about them is that they dont know how to play. But face it, we were all newcomers at one time. we all had to learn. and if you cant accept a newcomer, then there is no hope in becoming a higher authority. One responsility that is required by xG is to greet new people with kindness and get them to join our clan. this goes for most people that are play as a Guard on JB. cause i see alot of dem CT's being aggressive out there.

the one thing i would always do and trying to stop doing it is typing in the admin chat, the one that goes like:

Say (TEAM):@blah blah blah

it pisses me off when you get i killed as a T, but so what. Shit happens. im try to change my ways and to stop annoying to mods and admins about stuff that i thought i saw or that seems like a freekill or a baiter. im trying to change that i just stay calm about.

i pretty much know how it works too. someone type in the admin chat "freekiller John Smith 'he killed me and stuff'" and i ask what happened and see if its legit. im pretty good when it comes to Forum activity. always on teamspeak. and yea.

---------------------------------------------------------

anyway, i wanna know that i can be trusted. i want to be a good mod, and not a shitty mod that always accused the new guy. ^ read that to get what im saying.

AND MY UPDATED PART OF THE THREAD WHICH I WILL KEEP UP TO DATE!!!

+1s

Phantom

codfreak

Aeon

Shiro

AznPikachux3

scraped

LapisLazuli

BrockObama

Shady78

arvelez

-1s

Smoker

Ganjamonster

Poncher

OHMAIGAWD

zer0ho's

McNeo

DuckiiJr.

Ive seen him play minigames and surf alot and he reminds people and helps alot of new players. i respect him and i hope he gets mod +1.(he also gives good speeches :P)

M:9/10

A:8/10

+1 I seem him online and in-game alot, He's real nice to. One of the guys I hung out with when I first joined.

A:9/10

M:8-9/10

dont you like have to wait 1 or 2 months to reapply?
well if i am correct, i did make my previous thread May 18th, and i made this thread on June 20, so it has been about a month already.

I like him, he's a good player and he knows the rules, but I don't think hes ready just yet.

Give it another couple months and a little more maturity and he will be a great addition to xG's mod roster.

immature , discrespects people and doesn't know the rules very well

M 6/10

A 5/10

this is exactly why i didnt want to +1 your mod app. and btw ganja you asked me to +1 yours you fucking prick.

you fucking prick.

Not the best way to behave on a mod post.

However I am -1ing mainly because of the fact that you are not very mature as of yet even though you are of an older age.You are also still kind of iffy on some of the rules. Give it a couple months and ill be happy to change my mind.