Sign in to follow this  
TobytheSlave

Toby the Slave

Decision: 0

Activity: 8/10

Maturity: 7/10

Active in jailbreak and above-average on the maturity. But you don't put much effort into helping people in game. Mod isn't about slaying people, it's about keeping the server running well and keeping players interested and happy. Not once have I seen you explain a rule or help a player in game, in fact you can tend to derp yourself from time to time. You're a good player and a good clan member, I just don't think modding would fit you well at this point.

Also, this

you fucking prick
Not the best way to behave on a mod post.

this is exactly why i didnt want to +1 your mod app. and btw ganja you asked me to +1 yours you fucking prick.

Oh boy...why did you have to answer him. You could have just not responded or responded like "Thanks for your opinion". This shows me bad signs ._. I'm at a 0 now specifically from what I just saw. Sorry man

and u asked me too and i said ill -1s u off u keep bugging me and today you came in and said do it no balls so there you go

Hey look, im sorry if i bugged you about asking you to check my app, all i did was ask once and you took it so seriously.

Hey look, im sorry if i bugged you about asking you to check my app, all i did was ask once and you took it so seriously.

Lol too late, theres no coming back from what you said above...-1

Lol too late, theres no coming back from what you said above...-1

well maybe for my mod app but i didnt mean to say it ganja. i most raging and i got a little mad.

well maybe for my mod app but i didnt mean to say it ganja. i most raging and i got a little mad.

Yes, which a mod shouldnt do lol. We have enough mods that rage, and theyre awful lol. -1 for now.

Yes, which a mod shouldnt do lol. We have enough mods that rage, and theyre awful lol. -1 for now.

not trying to change your opinion but i wouldnt rage on anyone (kind of a derp). i know when to use my powers. i thought i would be that guy too but i try not to.

anyway i want to be a mod thats not always using his powers. i want to be a mod that invites people to our group.

i have already gotten one guy to come in and his ingame is sT

+1 Even though he got into xg by ADVERTISING!!!!111!!!!11! Hes a good guy and would be a good mod.

Just make sure you study the motd hard wayne and dont rage.

I'm going to -1 for now, you seem a little to immature to be a mod. Also, as a mod you're going to get abuse from angry players and your reply to ganja proves you can't handle it properly.