Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Bye everyone who really liked me

Yea well im banned for disrespect...which i really dont get cuse a lot of people people see the disrespect towards me and it pisses me off that no one ever did anything about it...but as soon as i disrespect i get banned...yea great leadership..but w/e have fun guys maybe ill join back if I ever get unbanned have a great life guys(:

A disrespect ban is only 360 minutes and the new rules just went into effect in the last day or two. Anyone who disrespects you in the future will be handled just as you were in this case.

Mmm idk man everyones a dick to me either way but there is still disrespect toward me and no one does anything...they think saying sorry doesnt make it disrespect...umm no

the new rules just went into effect in the last day or two

We can't act on anything that happened in the past.

I know it was just yesterday and stuff

Where there any mods/admins on?

If so did they simply not act on it?

Did you ask them to?

Did you point it out?

If there were no mods/admins or if they didn't do anything...

Did you take a screenshot of the disrespect?

Post a ban request thread?

Well, you made a post about a week ago saying the same thing, so this is...interesting.

With the new disrespect rule, it is VERY imperative to take screens of mods disrespecting. It was already kind of a given that staff members have exemplary behaviour, but NOW (I hope) it will be MUCH more effective.

You were kicked by someone for disrespect today and then you came back after the kick and said something along the lines of "fuck u admins and mods, piece of shit blah blah rage rage" and left so I banned your from disconnect for 4 hours cuz there wasn't an option for 6 hours.

No one was disrespecting you when this happened, you were the only one disrespecting. And I'm pretty sure you were banned before that by silence for the same reason. (like 2 days ago)

But okay, goodbye and good luck with everything.

I was there when peppermint got randomly banned. Silence was the one that had banned him so...couldn't really do anything about that. I'm really sorry pepper :(

I hope you still talk to me D:

I wasn't the one who kicked you first, you came back after the kick disrespecting and saying all that. Don't deny it.

I didn't need to listen, I read the text.

Lol @ you saying you weren't disrespecting.

Ok w/e i was disrespect alright cool but it doesnt matter people still dont like me and have always disrespected me on the servers so it doesnt matter im leaving anyways not that ya care

Ok w/e i was disrespect alright cool but it doesnt matter people still dont like me and have always disrespected me on the servers so it doesnt matter im leaving anyways not that ya care

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_14.gif.0aea7086d883427a13fa171ae82c0f1c.gif

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_14.gif.2b87a5048118424e3320730281527f1f.gif