Sign in to follow this  
anaujiram

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted much.. Actually this is my first post other then my submission to join xG lol, but I am going to change that and also talk more in games haha. Maybe that will help my chances of joining this well constructed clan!

ANAUJIRAM, I suggest you read the MOTD. Almost everytime when you're on CT you break a rule. But hey there :onthego:

Thank you everyone for saying hello, I will read the MOTD again Gengar. I have read it a couples times and I swear I have been following rules but if you say so thanks for the heads up, but then again even the most experienced break rules by accident.

You team kill me with a floating chair. But that was ok because it was hilarious hahaha.

Thank you everyone for saying hello, I will read the MOTD again Gengar. I have read it a couples times and I swear I have been following rules but if you say so thanks for the heads up, but then again even the most experienced break rules by accident.

Alright good, I am actually trying to get into team speak but it's not letting me join is keeps saying insufficient client permissions. Also when I go to Identities it won't allow me to set my unique I.D. Can anybody help me?