Sign in to follow this  
Colonel.Zach

Unban Commander.Morris

hello i was playing on css jailbreak yesterday and i was afk for the beginning of the round so i came back to the game and accidentaly shot a Vent in armory cause i thought i saw a Terrorist in the vent so i shot so then a admin goes and perma bans me for breaking rules i didnt mean to cause harm i didnt mean to be a trouble maker it was a accident i'v only been banned one more time on your server for a day for which i forget my Steam id is STEAM_0:1:39931168 if i do get unbanned so ill hope i do:miserable:

Perm ban is only for mass freekill and flee. This should be reduced to a CT ban. Commander Morris please read the JB MOTD.

@Aegean! @@serbiansnaga

Then he should have been punished the first time for the first thing, you can't let things accumulate then ban hammer. Either way, perm-server ban is only for mass fk and flee.

Then he should have been punished the first time for the first thing, you can't let things accumulate then ban hammer. Either way, perm-server ban is only for mass fk and flee.

Its definitly not only for mass and flee, but you are correct in saying a perm was too much in this situation.