Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

Funny Adventures of Oreo

lol cool story , gotta love when i bunch of old fags come into the servers and troll the shit out of people and then the favoritism happens from co-leers and no action gets taken towards them , and its cool how its only recorded to make us look bad xD lol too scared to post the whole video oreo ?

lol cool story , gotta love when i bunch of old fags come into the servers and troll the shit out of people and then the favoritism happens from co-leers and no action gets taken towards them , and its cool how its only recorded to make us look bad xD lol too scared to post the whole video oreo ?

You post the videos yourself of us trolling, since your being a badass you got cought. Thats it. You cant run from the idenitity. Owned

Y U NO MENTION ME BEING OLDFAG.

Anyways, Ganja seemed to just be stating his opinion I didn't really see trolling in this except something about college lol.

Plus netex and peppermint disrespect and troll all the time o.o

#duckswag

I also heard something about disrespect against drizzy hmm?

Also I laughed very hard when I heard PEPPERMINT say "Yeah you did kinda just come up in here and troll and shit."

I apologize if I sound like a giant dick right now :( Just trying to get point across