Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Ben Dover

You shouldn't even be playing here, lol. You've hacked on our servers before and got off scot-free. Do what you wish, he'll probably get the HE CAN CHANGE excuse that has been going around.

totally

You have, stop playing innocent. Ask a single person that was there. You hacked and you know it.

What happened to "rage-aimbotting" with duckii huh?

You have, stop playing innocent. Ask a single person that was there. You hacked and you know it.

What happened to "rage-aimbotting" with duckii huh?

I did rage aimbot with Duckii.

I've never humanized aimbotted lol

There's no point in arguing, you hacked on the scrim server and everyone there knows it. If I get demoted that would be sad I guess. You're no angel as all your friends thought you were, it's your word against 9 others. We know what happened. Keep the image that you'd never hack, we know the truth.

There's no point in arguing, you hacked on the scrim server and everyone there knows it. If I get demoted that would be sad I guess. You're no angel as all your friends thought you were, it's your word against 9 others. We know what happened. Keep the image that you'd never hack, we know the truth

okay lol.

closed on OP's request until higher ups can deal with the situation, also to prevent a shitstorm

fucking bosnians, lol jkz

-sealed away in the last great time war