Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Ohai

Hi all.

I am the Lead member (and currently the only member) of the xG Tech Team.

I haven't worked on any of the servers or plugins or things (but the plugins use a scripting language I'm learning), but other than that - as most of you have noticed - I can make or break almost anything on a computer.

I've done a number of write-ups and how-to's that you'll find around the forums, as well as developing the original xG Materials Pack and eventually the xG CS:S Tools program.

Outside of Steam, CS:S, and xG I've got years and years of computer experience, help desk experience, and all that jazz.

And, of course, I'm active on the forums.

Most of you know most of that and some of you know none of it. Either way, just a brief intro of what all I do for the newbies around here and whoever it may interest.

I'm always here to help if anyone needs anything. Keep it to the forums - it's just easier that way - or PM me or email me if you insist (this info is in my signature). (Don't try to add me on Steam, I'll probably reject it, I've got too many people to keep track of there as it is.)

inb4 "attention whore" - Again, just trying to say hi to the newbs and offer up help to the derps.

tl;dr: COME ON I'm really trying to make my shit shorter. I'm trying, okay? Fuck.

You're doing a good job. Thank you for trying your best to help out the community. Keep it up McNeo! Huge improvement on your post size too. I am so proud of you *sniffles* :loyal:

^Whoa I kinda sounded like a mother D:.

#duckswag