Sign in to follow this  
redblaze

Ban Appeal

Your SteamID:"Hi" STEAM_0:1:31929919 03:42 77 0 active

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Hi

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Free Killing

Why should you be unbanned?: Ive been banned for a month now, and i think i deserve to be un banned because it was just like 3 people and it was by accident, all i want to do is play this server again i really do enjoy it. Sitting here without jail break is like having no life, my previous break floor servers have gone down the **** hole and my guildwars account is suspended for awhile for afking during a gvg match.

well now oreo.... now you willing to speak the truth? i don't know if u deserve a lifted ban since you freekill , fled? , Lied....

a month? well you made up lies about you not freekilling which would extend your ban just for lying as an xG member.

So if i wasnt a xg member i would be able to play again i dont really care about being xg i just want to play the server plus i admitted that i lied and then waited a month theres the extension and not just that people have already forgiven me on steam chat

well first of all i don't remember you admitting to it you made up 2 lies which is really bad to do when trying to get unban so i dont know, ill think about it don't know if i could trust someone who lies

duckii please i will never lie again or tarp ever, JUST PLEASE LET ME PLAY AGAIN i really do enjoy this server it would really mean a lot to me, and if you want you can ct ban me for like 2 weeks or something