Sign in to follow this  
KingJ

G1veway

Givin 3 passes 2 my heart lolxd jk to Red orcstra 2 heros of stalin

btw go easy on the forams or dey will go dowen nd i will av 2 mak a fasbook 4 charity

Hey babe. I saw u got some mighty fine presents there. I think you got a perty mouth and we should hook up provided i get one of those and you actually believe we will have babies. You wont. But. Its the thought that counts.

You’ve been hit by le

|^^^^^^^^^^^^](ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

|kawaii truck | ‘|”“”;.., ___.

|_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] |

…………”(@ )’(@ )”“”“*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

motherfucker once u been hit, u have to hit 8 fucking kawaii ass people. If you get hit again you’ll know your really so fucking kawaii it’s so fucking sugoi people will piss their pants and shit bricks and you will be le motherfucking lord of le motherfucking kawaii! If you brake dis motherfucking chain, youll bee cursed with un-kawaiiness and shitiness for 9000 years so pas eet; hit who ever you think is le kawaii

You’ve been hit by le

|^^^^^^^^^^^^](ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

|kawaii truck | ‘|”“”;.., ___.

|_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] |

…………”(@ )’(@ )”“”“*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

motherfucker once u been hit, u have to hit 8 fucking kawaii ass people. If you get hit again you’ll know your really so fucking kawaii it’s so fucking sugoi people will piss their pants and shit bricks and you will be le motherfucking lord of le motherfucking kawaii! If you brake dis motherfucking chain, youll bee cursed with un-kawaiiness and shitiness for 9000 years so pas eet; hit who ever you think is le kawaii

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_19.gif.950088e9907aea82a130a24c18941bb8.gif

Btw, these "passes" last like 3 days er somethin'?

I'm in.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_19.gif.7bda556848e651e614886d287b730a33.gif