Selby9409

Jailbreak map requests

Here are a few maps that I think would be cool if they were added.

1. Ba_Jail_Laststand_Prefinal (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (Ba_Jail_Laststand_Prefinal) I like this map just because of the zombie like quality lol.

2. jb_skyscraper_jail_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (jb_skyscraper_jail_v2) This map is like a themepark kinda its pretty cool and there are even rides you can ride.

3. ba_PandorasBox_final (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (ba_PandorasBox_final) Idk about this map its new but it looks pretty cool. It also looks like it has plenty to do.

4. ba_jail_future_arrow_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA (ba_jail_future_arrow_v1) Another new map but its futuristic looking and seems like it has a lot to do also.

I think these maps would make an interesting add to the JB servers since we really haven't had that many new maps added recently. Try them out and see if you like them. I don't know about the rest of the xG jailbreak community but new maps would definitely make JB more enjoyable. I've been getting bored with the same old maps recently but if you added them, not necessarily these, my interest would be spiked again lol. :D

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Jaybreeze PiNoYPsYcHo Elcark