Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

Helloo! :D

I honestly don't think I've made a presentation of myself of saying Hi :D

Name is Nocturne, Cameron, What ever you want to call me.

I mostly play on xG RPG Surf (NOT DM),bhop, and sometimes others with friends like Turtle and Shorty. Only rank 17 on gameme for RPG surf and i'm really active. I'm top on the rpg, i know some what of the members but only in that general area.

I'm usually a relaxed person and I NEVER get mad, i just fool around. I can get a bit hyper but yet, not annoying. I don't have ADD or ADHD or what ever. I'm somewhat of an open person when it just comes to talking to people. I'm only 14, some people say I sound older maybe 16ish, i'm going to be a freshman too :l

I love listening to music but yet, i don't make my own music. I listen to basically everything besides that screamo shit, asian techno/trance, country, and rap. Especially that shit rap like, "yo dawg smoke weed all day, fuck bitchs by night" Yeah. that kind of shit.

I really enjoy playing team fortress 2 but I've really never tried out the Tf2 division for xG. I'm mainly into trading. Here is my backpack: Steam Community :: Яusty๑ﭥ :: Item Inventory

I'm poor but yet, backpack is worth only like.. 85 USD.

But yeah, go ahead, read my profile. It is more of a brief discussion of me. C:

Thanks for reading, add me if you want..