Sign in to follow this  
Never

jailbreak micspam

Well, i'm trying to play jailbreak atm... TRYING*. every t is talking over warden so they cant give orders and it's just CHAOTIC... If theres a way to make it so one person from each team can talk at the same time, that would be nice. I really don't enjoy bleeding ears

if the Warden were smart they would say "Talk over warden your dead" Soon many T's will start going silent but the t to spam would probally be killed and this will let the T's know they shouldn't mic spam unless they wanna get killed lol

The wardens say that... but everyone is talking. theyll be accused of freekill etc. im mainly concerned at the amount of disregard of freekillers. Someone killed about 7 t's because 2 were trying to rebel, and no one said anything. a ct typed "!bomb" and took out 2 ts with him etc... maybe what i mean is there need to be more active admins (i understand that we pretty much do, but there needs to be some kind of adjustment)

ummm.... im Pretty sure that Ct's cant have bombs....... so i dont think that would be possible also let the warden kill a few of the spammers and the others will probally quiet down we do not need more active Admins at this moment because we got enough and mabe many just don't want to be in a server that crashes alot because of the new update ect..

-We have Alrdy extended the Mute for T's at the beginning of a round to 90 Seconds Which is plenty of time for Ct's to give orders, So by than i don't understand why They can't handle T's if they gave the order "Don't Talk over warden" at the beginning of the round which would probally help them.

Well I've had problems similar before with mic spamming but it wasn't the Ts. The stupid CTs wouldn't stfu and nothing got done. If there had been an admin on then he could have muted them but there wasn't. But I'm not gonna complain cause I know that you can always contact admins even if they don't get there in time, and since there's really nothing else that can be done about that other than maybe a plugin that limits the amount of CTs that talk at a time idk cause that would be kinda hard to do.

But yea like Duckii said the warden can just say talk over warden your dead and if the Ts don't hear him thats their own fault for being a douche and they can rage all they want cause they'll just be dead and maybe then they'll learn they're lesson.

Well after that 90 seconds they can't give orders because everyone is screaming... So kinda stupid, but hard to fix.

i know what your going through dude it happens to me all the time. also you cant shoot the people mic spamming usually because the ones doing it are smart enough to stack on other t's so you cant shoot them.

First off umm never they have Enough time to give orders within 90 second Where All Spamming T's can hear orders, So ct's can say talk over warden your dead and if they do so they could be killed and have no reason of raging since its there own falt for not listening

Sign in to follow this