Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

Duplolas Mod Abusing

He stood outside of warday area with not guns saying "you cant shoot me", "ow! you just freeshot me". Also other players had guns so why couldnt he have one? I got awped when I checked to see if he was breaking the rule. Which in the motd it states

"If the T is not participating in the Warday by standing in the entrance, purposefully, with their guns holstered trying to bait a freekill, they can be shot by a CT or slayed by an admin for not participating"

After I slayed him for this he proceeded to complain, state I was wrong when I was not, and insult me. I then gagged him for it. He then left the game and rejoined to complain on his mic and then when the next round started he continued in chat. I then kicked him for it.

"Ask every T that was there" Why thank you SO much for informing us of WHO we should be asking!

Seriously, are you an idiot? How the hell are we going to take action against something that we not only have no proof of, but NO one is going to back this because we dont even know if they would be there.

Also Stego has already outlined that you werent participating.

There is so much illogical thought process here that it amazes me that Papi hasnt noticed. Close this up, please.