Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

Crazy Unban

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:37567637

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: xxLiil CraZyxx

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Being in Illumin Group. (Left Clan)

Why should you be unbanned?:

I should be unbanned becuase iwasbanned for being in illumins group. I didnt Advertize or anything. I was trying to get in the xG server and i was banned. And xG is the most active server i play. :O

ya u raged and then went to illumin?? then when you realize their clan is terribad you decide to come back? thats dumb. maybe if you were more loyal to begin with it wouldnt have happened.

you all need to disrespecting please , just because he raged because of shikaku disrespectfullness as i heard and joined illumin and left it because he found out he was banned from xG and wants to play on our server dont meant u got to come on and start disrespecting >_> if u have nothing good to say don't say it.

you all need to disrespecting please , just because he raged because of shikaku disrespectfullness as i heard and joined illumin and left it because he found out he was banned from xG and wants to play on our server dont meant u got to come on and start disrespecting >_> if u have nothing good to say don't say it.

sigh.

Shikaku is an idiot <3 Don't take him seriously.

well some members doesn't like people disrespecting them and repeating the same thing over and over when playing in a server or is in mumble eachday , Shikaku i hope u can stop .

K join mumble before you say you no $hit duckii

I'm just saying if he disrespects me I'll do the same to him, and just like Ben says, if you can't take it then leave.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

I say leave him and all illumin (except jawz) banned, they made the choice to join because they where not getting anywhere in the clan so they thought if they joined the rage quits clan and get admin or some high position. But now they want back cause they can't steal population or members anymore, and playing on our 30+ server is better than there 6+. :)

hmmm why jaws? its fine member of illumin leave that clan because its fail and wants to play in ours instead than they should get another chance to play.