Sign in to follow this  
xJawz

xJawz Unban

SteamID: # 300 "[xG] xJawz [Nig Nog]" STEAM_0:1:31483710 00:39 60 0 active# 281

My Name: xJawz [Nig Nog]

I believe I was banned because you thought I was multiclanning. I wasnt

I was showing respect to Illumin. I was never accepted into Illumin. Even if it was multiclanning, I didnt know. Im sorry to you Silence and sorry to everyone in xG. I never meant to ruin the clan.

its not that u were multi clanning it was because u were with illumin steam group or whatever , All member that are within their steam group was perma banned from our clan, And it did not ruin our clan we just don't want them advertising within our servers, Also if u werent accepted why were u wearing their tag?

why are u showing respect to a aweful clan? this clan has members going around spamming other clans server >_> , Thats the only way they could probally grow is by stealing members of another clan and probally giving admin to people who recruits and populate the server. If your going to show respect to them i don't think u will be unbanned.

Fine ill just play on there server. I just want to be unbanned. I dont care if you kicked me outta the clan. I just wanna play on it. I donated to this server and help get members. I JUST WANT TO PLAY ON IT!!

donate thnx , But we're srry that u were banned from the server but first before i am to decide are u helping / With illminum? answer that, srry but it was not only u that was banned but anyone with in the illminum steam group so just answer that question first.

I left thr group. Im not helping illumin. Im playing on the server. I just want to play on your servers. Is that so much to ask for?

ok im sorry for raging and i didnt know illumin was stealing members or advertising on xG. I want to be playing on xG servers. I now know xG hates Illumin, but you dont have to ban me for playing on their servers you know :'(

wow... you wore the tag, that's f ucked up... No, don't let this kid back in. You can't pull BS like that, wearing the ENEMY clan's tag.

Would YOU want this kid in your clan? He forgot to leave out a few "little" details that are the only reason he was banned. I say let a few back but don't be lenient on people like this.

Never i Believe in second chances on what i think of them , And I know what i am doing but if they lose there chance there ban is not going to be lifted again.