Sign in to follow this  
TurtlMuncher

Hoteret Griefer

Players In Game name (Minecraft): Hoteret

Players IP: (If you have this.):

Players Nick Name/In-Game Name: Hoteret

Your Name: Junkalaa (Tortoise muncher, steam)

Reason why: OK here the story, I come on the server and see hoteret trying to buy wool, I say sure I'll sell you some, blah blah blah. Me and him get into some silly fight about freedom of speech (Don't ask) Then, When I was at his city trading the wool I noticed his town was very griefed looking. after that He was complaining about people stealing his design for trading. Kingsmash (The victim of the grief) Was using the same design as hot's store, also are both stores are beside eachother. Hoteret said "I hate how everyone's stealing my idea's". King told me and Aegean that he knew hoteret IRL and was bullying him. So since hoteret is a real life bully to Kingsmash, Why not on the internet? It seems that hoteret is the griefer. I do have some screenies, But Aegean was helping king fix holes and stuff. So Aegean a trusted admin saw evidence but unfortunately didn't take screen shots, There as however some evidence left.

42.jpg

45.jpg

Like I said, While I was telling Aegean what happened, Aegean and King were cleaning up the shop. I know this isn't much proof but Aegean saw the proof first hand. Ask him, I am obviously not trusted in this clan just yet because I'm new-ish. But Aegean is an Admin on JB CSS and most likely trusted. Thank you for your time I hope this *** is banned. Thank you.