ShakeNBake

Helping a bro out (Creepers come hither)

Hey guys. So, i recently i found out about all the recent crap (why did I bother saying recent twice) thats been going on with the clan, and specifically with Aegean. Now, aegean lives 20 mins away from me and IDK how well he's holding up so I was gonna go see the niqqa and help him out if I can.

In short, if you guys have his cell number (or know if he even has one :S) lemme know! His private message inbox is FULL so I cant just send him a message saying "hope shits better bro" in short so yeah I just wanted to see what I could do to help if there was anything.

That would be a nice thing to do for him
Yeah, it won't be the same with out him, hope he will join back some day. :dispirited:

When he found out we live in the same city we talked a bit and it was cool how we both found our way to xG and live like 20 minutes away. Then we creeped each other's FB pages a bit. And had some hawt sex. But other than that havent met him.

Either way he's probably not at his best. Again if anyone is a hardcore creeper and Aegean is at the top of their list lemme know!