Sign in to follow this  
SgtBanana

Sgt. Banana -> Unban

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31941610

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: [xG] Sgt. Banana

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): n/a (i honestly have no idea)

Why should you be unbanned?: I have no idea why i was banned and with xG Jailbreak being my primary CS:S server this is kinda a big deal :p

because illumin copies our rules, steals our members, and advertises on servers. also, i see that you have [xG] in your name in the ban protest. so if it is still on your name, remove it now, and edit your post removing it.

illumingaming.org -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspillumingaming Resources and Information.

^^here is your member submission for illumin^^

yeah, i think we need a meeting...

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

answer me on steam?

first you banning reason was advertising , We dont want any illumiun member in our server advertising so one advertisment is a perma ban not lifting unless u leave them, illmiun copied our rule edit a bit and add some and they denied of it so they're clan is horrible.

okay, the majority what what you guys have stated above is false... but i am now associated with bm (backyard militia) and would like to be un banned from the jailbreak server.

We have carefully reviewed your ban protest and you have been unbanned!

We hope you don't get banned again!

Thank you and enjoy your stay at Xeno Gamers!