Sign in to follow this  
gollygee

TTT Ban Appeal

I appreciate you dedicating your time to reading.

Full responses:

Ban Reason: I'm not quite sure. Around 30 minutes ago, I was playing the server. A round on the map called "the_lost_temple" had just begun. I had died during the preparing stage and had spawned back as a traitor to start the round. I was just falling down the scaffolding when the mod, Shaggy, shouted out "Gollygeemister is shooting at me!" I was utterly confused as I had just entered a side tunnel. I responded with "No I didn't, I don't even have a gun." I then bought a radar so I could avoid everyone because Shaggy called me out for no reason. Then, I accidentally ran into Shaggy, at this point I still had no weapon, and he killed me. So he spectator chat I stated "I was just rdm'd ._." And SkyFrost was also spectating. I believe Sky then slew Shaggy. Those two continued to argue for about a minute or so. And lo' and behold I ended up banned. Now, I moderate on other games and feel that this behavior is abhorrent. I don't know if the ban is temporary, which I hope it is, as I enjoy the server quite a bit.

Unban Reason: Now, I'm not angry at Shaggy or SkyFrost. I think the ban is an unfair one, sure, but I'm not one to hold a grudge. I wasn't disrespectful to the staff, hell, I hardly even talked. Also, I try to follow the rules as best as I can. I'm still learning here. I've only had Gmod for 2 or 3 days now. If this whole thing is futile, I'd at least like to hear from SkyFrost or Shaggy as to why I was banned.

i do not know why you were banned and the reason i called you out was you were at the end of the tunnel and i heard a fire sound and then a bullet model fly past me i also was hit for excessive damage of the traps that i was near (they do 10 per hit i got hit for 25) you were at the end i called you out as KoS ran into you and killed you i then proceed to move your body to go to sacrifice it to the sacrifice pits once i had done so skyfrost teleed me into the hole as well. i told him my reasons for the KoS and why i killed you because from what i saw you were at the end with a scout i saw fire took damage (modded scouts do very low body shot damage) and you were the only one in LoN if skyfrost banned i can't say for what reasons he had @@Skyfrost

I accessed the server about a minute ago with the same ip/steam account that was banned. I don't know if this means that the ban was temporary or not, but I'll stay off the server until someone replies to this thread confirming that it was a temporary ban.

it might of been an auto low karma ban by the server if you can remember your karma level because i do know you did RDM some people the prior map and i think you lose karma as a traitor that did nothing

he banned for 1hr or 1day it should be done now though he banned because he believed you were falsly calling RDM and had me slayed for no reason hence the ban i am sorry for this it was all a misunderstanding please come back another time :)