Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Rabid is a dumbass :)

IF he was banned 34 times, how come hes still here ? I said to rabid on tekkit mc server that I was going to donate 50 $ to get him banned from the clan and everything and hes all butt burt about it XD I am going to leave this up and see how many people agree with this.

ALSO FIX FOR THE REASON:

Admitting to getting away with (34) bans!

you're a troll, i always here you say i will donate to get you banned to multiple people, and what you never do ? well i say perma ban shadow your already perma ct banned and banned from TS i think it suits you

Ganja, I don't troll anymore, and for your info ganja , get your facts straight man, I only said I would donate to get rabid ban, nobody els lol...... and also im banned for 2 days off ts and soon I will get unbanned from ct so before you post ignorant comments ganja, get the facts straight.

Ganja are you mentally stupid as fuck ?

I dont go to other channles attacking people, I go there to hang out, I havn't trolled in the past 2 days so learn when I am trolling or when I am not . you are fucking lieing so stop the shit, Grow up and mature, stop fucking attacking me, its harassment , I will be talking to billy about you attacking me, even when I post an ct ban protest you attack me, FUCK OFF, Billy told me to post an t ban protest, so stop getting butt hurt over shit, and personally , I think you should be demoted for not having an brain or failing to use to to realize I haven't been trolling in the past 2 days.

AND ALSO Ganja. I put my trolling to a minimum or behind me and I try to be nice to you but you act like a fucking child mud slinging or targeting me, I tried but you continue to act like an asshole yet thats another reason why I am waiting till tomorrow to talk to billy . if you get pulled in, don't act surprised or try to mud sling me.

~Closed No Proof Just Words Next time use screenshots,or a demo of some find Fraps,Vegas, Etc

-Blows up this thread with a plane