Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Cardboard

Unfair Ban to Unfair Admining

Addendum: President Captain Crunch was only banned for a half-hour. He is back, but a little weary on designing new games, which makes me sad, Redneck Shotgun Day was fun as well.

what the f*ck was that? xD

sounds fun.

You stand behind lines at long distance (like shot for shot at long range) and use shotguns to kill eachother.

that's awesome. more reasons this guy shouldn't have been banned.

I had no problem with if if he would have explained the day. All he would say is everyone else already knew what it was. I said that wasn't good enough and it turned into a half hour ARGUMENT. Thats why the 2 of them got banned for 30 min. Is admin disrespect. Not because of the day. Because they persisted after I told them both to let it go many times. PERIOD. They are both back on the server and no longer talking **** about it, however this gave Rabid turtle's little **** self fuel for his troll fire. I will address that in his thread.

Well to be fair, Ero, you didn't warn me before banning me. I told you that you needed to grow up. Which I still think is true by the way. And you were just like "You too?" then I asked the Ts if they had a problem with DDD, and I said you were the only one that did I have a problem, and you just ban me? ( I wasn't arguing ). With all the **** I have witnessed happen in the past few days, If I were silence, you would lose admin in a heartbeat.

what the **** is up with closing the other thread? that was totally innapropriate and just a way to try to end this. care to explain?

agreed. it looked like you started to lose the argument so you closed it.

that's not making your situation look any better Ero.

Well no more arguments, As you have see that Ero has alrdy resign and can come back anytime so please stop.

~Closed