My opinion on illumin

This is what I actually think about them and how we should deal with them.

I think they made there own decision to leave, wether it's from a rage, lust for power, or just wanted to try something new. We should stop this "war" bull$hit and just leave each other alone. If they are gunna say something bad about us and not say it to our face then that shows how mature and how much guts they have. Before this another member quit and started his own clan,I no sprinkles,health,duckii,ero,silence and llama no who I am talking about. I remember we didn't have pretty much any problems like we are having with illumin. Ninjew ur neutral and I hope you tell Edison how I, the "troll" who always starts $hit, feel about this. We are all tired of this fighting and if we just leave each other alone it would be much better.

Sincerely,

Shikaku158 (Silence Jr)

i agree, they quit they made the decision its their choice. they still have to follow the rules of our server though, so banning for advertising is fine, but banning a whole steam group? really? thats the best solution we could come up with? just let them be and i guarantee the trolling and bad mouthing will stop.

I agree. We should come together and work things about. Come together with peace, not hatred. Illumin decided to start their own clan because of what ever reason. We, speaking on behalf of xG should forgive them but not forget their actions. Should they be allowed back into the clan? I hope so. I understand that they willfully chose to leave, but give them an another chance. I think they should be unbanned, but until they give an official apology to xG and its members they may have harassed. STOP THIS WAR NOW!

Let us walk together in peace.

they have alrdy changed there motd , I don't really ban those illumin unless they do something wrong but i haven't really encounter any of them while playing lol.

although, it would be good for our clan to seem as the bigger person, dont you think? as long as they dont break rules (and if they change their motd)

how is it being the bigger person?

we're just separating the two clans.

i would much rather prefer to hear about Illumin

talking trash out of [xG] Servers/Forums then in.

It's preventing the crap from happening

before it even starts.

most people in illum or what ever their name was are my friends but it was wrong for them to advertise and steal the motd my opinion is keep them been until they apologize btw you guys shouldnt have banned the entire clan ok?banana was a regular on our servers and he was still a regular after he join illum.ban those who grieve not those who are friends of grievers nuff said btw i FCKING MISS jb anyone got a spare steam account with css i can use mines is still terminated besides their server has like 5 people most of the time they wont last

cat_boots_walk.gif.c1adf92826b997378c70f0ff8f431281.gif

most people in illum or what ever their name was are my friends but it was wrong for them to advertise and steal the motd my opinion is keep them been until they apologize btw you guys shouldnt have banned the entire clan ok?banana was a regular on our servers and he was still a regular after he join illum.ban those who grieve not those who are friends of grievers nuff said btw i FCKING MISS jb anyone got a spare steam account with css i can use mines is still terminated besides their server has like 5 people most of the time they wont last

this thread is incredibly old.

please do not gravedig.

My brain... it hurts..