Sign in to follow this  
aeroxlink

Unban me D:

Please unban D:

Is somebody going to unban this poor guy. I was there when it happened. Mephisto Pheles from T3K got banned from the server because they thought he DDOSed it. It was like a year ago or something. He wasn't even playing on the server when it happened. It was on the XG mini games server.

Is somebody going to unban this poor guy. I was there when it happened. Mephisto Pheles from T3K got banned from the server because they thought he DDOSed it. It was like a year ago or something. He wasn't even playing on the server when it happened. It was on the XG mini games server.

No, if i remember correctly...mephisto got banned for trolling, and ddos threats. You dont have to be in a server to ddos it...

No, if i remember correctly...Mephisto got banned for trolling, and ddos threats. You dont have to be in a server to ddos it...

Not only do I know this person in real life and I can vouch for him but XG banned everyone in the T3K steam group. It's not like he singled him out because it was coming from his IP.

In fact I was nearly banned myself but I never did join the T3K group. ( I had been invited to it for a long time but I never got around to joining it)

And yes Mephisto got banned for trolling. I don't remember it very clearly but the admin said he dropped the N word. Not only do I remember him not dropping the N word but I do not see how moderators connected the DDO's attack to our clan simply because he was dropping the nbomb on the mini-games server. Something seems a little fishy. ( The server did disconnect for a moment )

But anyways this should definitely be reviewed. I was going to show my friend jailbreak because he honestly really never got around to playing it an he still is banned.

And as for Mephisto threatening to DDOS the server that does make me chuckle a little bit. Not only would he not know how to do that in the first place. He isn't the type of guy to do it anyway. Isn't their some type of proof that goes into this.

Well, the situation we had most recently was the CN- clan, who DDoSd members, servers, and much worse, and all CN- members were Steam group banned (700+ people) and it's a standing ban-on-site order for anyone wearing the CN- tag. If, in a year, someone wanted to get unbanned because they were in the CN- clan, the answer is still going to be no. Choose your allegiances more carefully in the future. Request denied.