Sign in to follow this  
pf1235

CT perma ban

I was playing on jailbreak then suddenly I was team and it said I have banned from ct permanently. I didn't do anything. I can't remember the warden but he hated me. He made fun of my name and threatened to ban me for no reason. Then I was banned for no reason

Im sorry to say that I find this hard to believe. A mod/admin made fun of your name and treatened to ban you and then did after he told you to mass freekill, considering the fact that a perm CT ban is for a mass freekill and then not leaving. Theres either way more to the story than your telling or we got a mod/admin about to be demoted...

Do you remember who banned you, who ordered you to kill the T(s), was it the same person who banned you, and the exact reason you got banned for? Also if you give me your ingame name when you were banned ill check the logs.

I can remember the Wardens name. His screen name is Drone. The funny thing is that just the day before he got away with mass free killing and didn't get banned. He basically wiped out the whole T side so I think he is the admin. My username in CS GO is actually pf12351.