Sign in to follow this  
BOOBOOLABOOSH

Request to get unbanned from the tyrant akio

AYO SON IT'S YOUR BOY BOOBOOLABOOSH HERE.

I come to you with the body of a tired cat, as I have long since been battered and accused of treachery at the hands of one known to his colleagues as "Akio" (sounds like a hella gay 12 year old name anyway LOL)

Anyway, here's the story.

I created a clan called Extreme Six: Mavericks.

Labeled [x6:M]

Apparently this buttmad mod banned me once, and then again.

So I, being the nice cat as I am, changed to a much shorter pronoun x6 |

Hoping this would cease the distress, I rejoined only to find the buttmad mod known as "akio" using console as a disguise to ban me.

Now, be aware that this was only for 10 minutes.

But the day-long ban and the 10-minute ban combined with the endless abuse and harassment has caused me to try and rest my case on the forums.

I come before you as a humble, distressed cat.

Ban dis nigga

yo home boy,

BOOBOOLABOOSH

Wrong forum, also: Not only were you asked multiple times to take out the tag in your name, after you were kicked/banned, you came back in and disrespected not only myself, but as well as Aki0. You called him a faggot numerous times, you were kicked for disrespect, and then came back and continues to call him one.

That was definitely clear enough to read. If you are going to insult anyone that is against you then you might as well leave this thread and ask for a close because I really don't think you are going to get sympathy by fighting every person's opinion. You need to show some respect if you want to get some.