Sign in to follow this  
g00n squad

Petition for Admin

Hey Guys,

I've seen a lot of you on jb. There have been the occasional times were there had been some disorder on the server when admin/moderators aren't online, with respect to freekilling and disobeying the rules.

I've played jb for a pretty long time now and I play it quite a bit. For this reason I feel that I would be a good moderator if I were given the chance (I'm pretty fair too).

If you feel like I'd make a good moderator please show some support! haha I'm trying to get noticed!

Thanks everyone!

well first to earn admin you have to be active on the forums and mumble , and we got promotions everyweek and it happends on sunday night so try being active and you can earn admin.

I'd trust you in becoming an admin. Too bad there's no more self nomination, but if it works I'll vouch for this.

Good Luck =)

I never see you on the forums, Mumble,

and to be honest I don't see you play JailBreak too often either.

are you using a different name?

In my opinon goon squad would make a perfect admin...I think u should give him a chance,watch him (see how he does) then make a decision.Im sure u will not regreat having him as a admin :) im with u goon!

Sincearly

Vitality

Ashley or Sprinkles I do infact play quite a bit. If you check the rankings for jb you'll see I'm currently ranked 3rd. If anything, it would say that I have spent a significant amount of time on the server. Perhaps we just always miss each other.

Ashley or Sprinkles I do infact play quite a bit. If you check the rankings for jb you'll see I'm currently ranked 3rd. If anything, it would say that I have spent a significant amount of time on the server. Perhaps we just always miss each other.

even so, i don't see you active on the forums or mumble.

I can understand you not being mumble all the time, because

it's pretty hard to hear orders and know whats going on in JailBreak

with everyone on mumble talking at the same time, but you've been

here since Feb and you only have five posts.

I'm not trying to shoot you down and be a jerk, but it's how I see it.

I see g00n on way more then you Sprinkles I have no idea what you talking about. For you being so critical I have been on alot the last few weeks and I rarley see you.

Sprinkles - 1 Week Ago View Conversation that's because i don't have internet at my house,

and I use my grandmother's computer to get on the forums.

and i don't want to download CSS / Steam on her computer.

Trust me, i play nothing BUT JailBreak. :P

it'll be about two weeks or so before I get internet

back.

I see g00n on way more then you Sprinkles I have no idea what you talking about. For you being so critical I have been on alot the last few weeks and I rarley see you.

read My quote from Tristram. If you would have been

active on the forums, you would've known my Internet

got shut off and I was going to be in-active for a while.

read My quote from Tristram. If you would have been

active on the forums, you would've known my Internet

got shut off and I was going to be in-active for a while.

I don't how that make you qualified to speak up on my supposed abuse thread when you were not there and didn't have the whole story.. thats just me though lol . Your not even playing!