Sign in to follow this  
Colour

Seabestan

Players SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37677448

Players IP: (If you have this.)

Players Nick Name/In-Game Name: [xG] Seabestan - Zombie Paliet

Your Name: [xG] null byte | ǝʇʎq ןןnu

Reason why:

I know I am knew to the clan (accepted roughly 2 days ago), but I have been playing the server VERY frequently for the past 2 weeks. I am always dumbfounded at Seabestan's crude, ignorant, or just plain annoying behavior. He is constantly spamming things such as "Get owned troll", "you SUUUCK", and "BOOM NO SCOPE." He does this even after being asked to stop. I have witnessed him freekill not only myself, but others with barely any cause. He tries to find the most ridiculous excuses for it, to try to get out of slaying himself. Before you think I am making this simply because I am "tired of getting killed by this guy because he is better than me," I have a reason to believe he is specifically targeting me. He has told me on multiple occasions that he does not like me. I have no clue what I did to provoke this, and he doesn't even bother telling me why.

Sorry if it seems like I am whining about this, but he is honestly making my (AND I'M ASSUMING OTHER'S) playing quite un-enjoyable. I wouldn't be making this wall of text for someone who has only freekilled me once.

I am not expecting a full permanent ban, but at least a talk to or a clan removal. Thanks :)

well if you have problems with him just start a thread in member protest , if this continues notifiy an admin since it seems as if hes disrespecting him , Just cause he can kill don't mean he has any skills and hes saying all these stuff cause he got lucks shots? well anyways we do have a member protest where you may protest any member but with a good reason to back you up. If the protest is successful he'll be removed from the clan but not the servers.