Shadow

CS:GO Info and Issues!

Hello everyone! On the Jailbreak server on CS:GO there has been multiple problems that have been occuring. I would like to inform everyone that we have a large lack of mods during many times of the day. At certain points there are about 3 mods on at once, and after they leave there is usually no more on for like 6 hours. I play extremely often and see many things I wish I could deal with as a mod, since I am always on and no mods are on to actually catch hackers/people that break rules. An example of this is about half a hour ago, I had saw the same person "amp741" for about 4 days in a row come on while no mods/admins were on and break multiple rules. He would spam gun spawns on the desert map and make the game crash and lag massively from spawning about 200 ak's or m4's. He also freekilled consistanly and would camp armory all the time when not wiping out all the cells for no reason. He needs to get banned very badly, I had informed about 3 admins/mods about it and they couldn't do anything because they had not witnessed the event. It makes me pretty mad that I am not mod in that situation since I have seen it happen a lot and can't do anything except TRY to get him in trouble. I am hoping to apply for mod soon since I know the rules well and have a ton of experience from being mod on CSS servers, even a Hellsgamer jailbreak server, which is extremely similar. I have not been in the clan long and that is why I am not making a mod application yet, though I hope you guys put this thread into consideration and understand the needs this server needs. I hope this is helps, Thanks!

+1

its the lack of mods activity issue but if there is theres too little on at once kind of thing

For XG just need to get proof for these cases but I know its a hell lot of work just to get 1 noob out

Maybe you should just apply for mod

Thanks Tennis! I am debating on applying for mod though I am not sure if I am ready for it, if I get some more people that perhaps are interested in me doing so.. I would gladly apply soon!