Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Games

What's wrong with wow? i know plenty of people who played/play it... Not a big deal, unless you want it to be.

Dearest JayBreezy,

I strongly urge you to get rid of that game now. I played it since release, and I regret ever buying it in the first place. It gets a little bit TOO addicting for a game to be. Its not just because of "lack of self control", but in order to really progress in that game you literally need to put 3+ hours at every sit-down. I would not recommend the game to anyone I know, strictly out of fear of them getting sucked into it.

Yours truly, Nullbyte

PS: The game is worse now than it has ever been (in my opinion) which I also don't like. Its quickly going downhill, 3/4 of the people I really KNEW that played it quit before I do.

Yeah, I played it for about 2 years until about 4 months back. It gets boring once you realize nothing ever, ever, EVERRRRRRRRR changes. You'll find yourself not being able to do anything because you're the top geared or whatever, so blizzard releases a new raid or something. It's never ending boredom IMO because you'll realize there is no point in any of it.

One of my dad's friends died because of WoW. His character got mugged and his dwarf wife left him, so he committed suicide. Poor guy...