Sign in to follow this  
Trunorz

Trunorz Mod App

Half of the time I'm on there is literally no one else on at the time and rules get broken like crazy. Not to mention immense amounts of trolling and insults get thrown without anything happening and I don't feel like clogging up the forums with reports and would rather be there to deal with it on the spot. I already watch people closely and alert them if they are doing something that could break the rules so I think being able to enforce them would be nice as well. I'm very active on the CS:GO servers and have already surpassed 24 hours on your CS:GO servers alone. Thanks for considering me for moderator.

+1 HELL YEAH HE SHOULD BE MOD. HES FUCKING AWSOME. AND REMEMBER DONT FORGET TO BRING A TOWEL. He has helped alot with the freekillers and I love him to death.

He is my boyfriend from another mother.

-1 does a good try, but somehow still seems to act immature in one way or another. Yesterday we were playing first reaction last reaction, and when he did something wrong, and I tried to explain to him how it really was he was just like "Lol nope, speechluss told me so, thats what he told me" So I tried to tell him he might have misunderstood him, but nope, he was very certain. Then I went ahead and asked speechluss, who conviniently was on the server aswell, and then he proved him wrong aswell. However, he still kept going on about it, and started yelling at me/everyone else who tried to explain.

-1 Just too soon.. Don't know the rules well enough and I feel that you need a little more experience as a member first..

im going to 0 as of now because of the negative feedback and because you are relatively new. i will watch you in game for a while to make my final decission

has been helpful but there were a few instances when I first saw Emily on the server where every death would be a freekill when it clearly was not a freekill at all. Mods can be the victims but they should rarely take action when they are personally involved unless it's a mass.. the victim mentality, demanding justice for "freekills" when either there was a misunderstanding on what freekill means or there's an outright agenda, is not a desired quality in any admin. It sounds like not enough has changed with that mentality so -1