Sign in to follow this  
brice

HONEYBOOBOO'sOBAMAFONE banned from CSGO Jailbreak

I just rejoined the server after CSGO crashed to get banned by nighty from the server for a day. I found this odd because I have not played on CT since yesterday? Was it an accident? I can honestly say i have never gun planted. Unsure how this happened...

Xeno Gamers

I banned you cause you ran infront of cells and just dropped your guns into a cell and then baited.

I server banned you since speechluss said i could cause Teamban is broken.

Nighty...you have the wrong person lol. I was on terrorist when that happened. The guy dropped the guns right in front of me when we were all unstacked shoulder to shoulder. I haven't even played ct today. I was the one complaining about all the noob ct's and asked Swizz to get someone in Jailbreak to cleanse the ct team. I rebelled after the guy dropped the guns and ran up ramp/killed the ct with the awp and got killed. I was server banned shortly after that.

so nighty claims it was me who gun planted and won't listen. I know @@zippo was in game at that time. maybe he could vouch for me being on t, not ct. Why else would i create a ban protest for a simple day ban unless i felt like i was unjustly banned?

Nighty...you have the wrong person lol. I was on terrorist when that happened. The guy dropped the guns right in front of me when we were all unstacked shoulder to shoulder. I haven't even played ct today. I was the one complaining about all the noob ct's and asked Swizz to get someone in Jailbreak to cleanse the ct team. I rebelled after the guy dropped the guns and ran up ramp/killed the ct with the awp and got killed. I was server banned shortly after that.

I also banned that guy that did that on the shoulder to shoulder, but you ran infront of cells and dropped your guns. i know it was you as i was holding a glock and watching you.

dude....for the last time...i haven't even played on ct today. you have the wrong person. that same round i rebelled, ran up ramp when all t's were shoulder to shoulder, knifed a ct with an awp, and got killed by another ct.

again, why do you think i would be creating a thread about a day ban if i didn't feel that you misidentified the person.

So, I checked the logs and found this :

Oct 19, 2012 5:22:25 pm Disconnect left the game jb_castleguarddev_v3

Oct 19, 2012 5:22:01 pm Death Joey1029 killed me with AWP jb_castleguarddev_v3

Oct 19, 2012 5:19:24 pm Team joined team TERRORIST (Terrorist) jb_castleguarddev_v3

Oct 19, 2012 5:19:21 pm Entry entered the game

and he also didn't join ct today at all, so I'm guessing it was a mistake, to nighty, I recommend never banning by eye if you are alive since it's still very glitchy.

Unbanned and closed.