Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Thank You

I'm in with serbian! Oh wait but I love jay... so I'll go with ja- JOHN CONNOR! Or not... SUCH A HARD CHOICE GOD DAMNIT!

never, if it helps ur decision, i reprogrammed ahnold to travel back in time and i also fought ahnold and beat him (term. salvation) and i starred in batman begins but more importantly the dark knight :D, and i totally banged that blonde chick from spiderman 3, bryce dallas howard. aww yeah

Thank You

I would like to thank all of you for the promotion to Banana, it is an honor to be so accepted. My first order of business is I am banning all other leaders, admins, mods and people with bananas and renaming this clan [bBD] Banana Banana Dictatorship. If you have a problem with this, you won't be alive long enough to speak it.

We are removing all servers except for jailbreak and putting up a rotation server. Also a gungame server "f0r t3h lulz." as you all would say. There will be no more divisions, only BANANA. This means all problems will go to banana, if I am banana, banana, banana, banana, banana, banana, banana, bananaing my banana, or watching banana Shore; then I will ignore the problem and not solve it.

As for mumble, all channels will be removed and you will have to earn speaking privileges for a limited amount of minutes. Use bananas wisely, as they will be awarded few and far between. I obviously will have perma-voice and will be spamming the server with bananas and bananas. If you leave the server I will force you to rejoin and raise the volume on your bananaso the whole house can hear it. Yes, I am that banana.

In conclusion, I am now basically a banana. Good fruit.