Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

2 hours ago, Tekage said:

Eh, to be honest neither of you can say that xG is in its best place when neither of you have been round for more than 2 years. I would even struggle to say it myself, playing the servers since 2013 and joining in 2014. Oldfags would 100% say like 2011-2013. It's all subject to opinion.

Yeah, it's better than it was, in my opinion, to the end of last year. But you've gotta have experienced the whole thing or at least a large time here to really say when the best time was.

Regardless, this is irrelevant to the thread ?

I believe I first joined in 2014, got banned mid-way through 2015 and unbanned in 2016 and I've been around since.

I may or may not have come on a few times using an alt when I was banned so long ago for saying "kys"

Tatost

Tatost

Eh, to be honest neither of you can say that xG is in its best place when neither of you have been round for more than 2 years. I would even struggle to say it myself, playing the servers since 2013 and joining in 2014. Oldfags would 100% say like 2011-2013. It's all subject to opinion.

Yeah, it's better than it was, in my opinion, to the end of last year. But you've gotta have experienced the whole thing or at least a large time here to really say when the best time was.

I believe I first joined in 2014, got banned mid-way through 2015 and unbanned in 2016 and I've been around since.

I may or may not have come on a few times on an alt when I was banned so long ago for saying "kys"

Tatost

Tatost