Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

Honestly though I'm mega sick of all the drama that's happening constantly with different friendship groups, and I'm talking multiple different groups. We've all been sorted into our little houses and whenever anything happens we blame each other and start being shitheads. I'm in xG to have fun, plays games and try my hardest to be the fairest higherup possible but sometimes it just gets so hard with everyone breathing down each others necks. I want change to happen where we aren't constantly shitting on each other, trolling each other or trying to irritate each other in a fucking gaming community. It's really pathetic how bad it's gotten now and in the past with constant drama.

I just wanna play video games

Kypari

Kypari

Honestly though I'm mega sick of all the drama that's happening constantly with different friendship groups, and I'm talking multiple different groups. We've all been sorted into our little houses and whenever anything happens we blame each other and start being shitheads. I'm in xG to have fun, plays games and try my hardest to be the fairest higherup possible but sometimes it just gets so hard with everyone breathing down each others necks. I want change to happen where we aren't constantly shitting on each other, trolling each other or trying to irritate each other in a fucking gaming community. It's really pathetic how bad it's gotten now and in the past with constant drama.

1 minute ago, Kypari said: