Sign in to follow this  
PlasmaticDubz

Dubstep fans please read

To be honest, I was skeptical because so many people try to produce dubstep, but I actually liked your work, some of your old stuff was better then your new :P I'd say trying to add some female vocals? Also making a few higher toned noises, other then that great start :)

Thanks =D with Plasmatic I'm tryin to do the heavy dark side an close to the origin of dubstep, the low mid ranged stuff. But I'm doin a side project of Liquid DnB soon because honestly, who doesn't love liquid dnb

TBH like im not a huge dubstep fan and I saw this hoping that some was awsome at this stuff because we do have talented people in xG and this is the best shit if heard and I really like it idk im a a big rap fan and i could bump this shit all day. +1

Thanks man =D, I produce trap beats as well if you ever want me to make you one ;3

That would be legit man dude I really like sick beats and the way your dub step sounds seems likes your beats would be boss

dude if you make a dope ass trap beat or like house/trance beat I'll have a legit rapper get on it for you and he might put it on his mixtape that is going to come out in a couple of weeks also i love your tracks on soundcloud